6 Reasons You Need a Massage!
Registered massage therapy (RMT) involves hands-on treatment of muscles, connective tissue, tendons, ligaments, and joints of the body. Acting on the nervous, circulatory, and muscular systems, massage therapy optimizes health and improves physical dysfunctions.
There are many health and wellness benefits that can be attributed to having regular treatments by a registered massage therapist. Those who put themselves in the hands of a registered massage therapist have experienced benefits such as:
- Positive impacts on heart health by helping reduce high blood pressure
- Reduction in overall stress levels, including a reduction in upper back and shoulder tension
- Alleviated muscular and joint pain
- Reduction in headache symptoms including frequency & intensity
- Improved sleep patterns and reduction in bouts of insomnia
- Reduction in symptoms of depression and anxiety, which are two of the most common, but over looked mental health issues in our society today.
Holland Landing Health Centre is located in East Gwillimbury, Ontario, which services Holland Landing, Newmarket, Aurora, Keswick and Bradford areas. If you are interested in Registered Massage Therapy please contact Holland Landing Health Centre at 905-853-7900 or via e-mail at [email protected]